Friday, February 19, 2010

Lost In Translation, or, Harks of the Deep Blue

There are bazaars on base that you can buy movies at.  Lets call them gray market movies.  I've avoided buying any this long, but I had to look.  Here's what I came home with.  The first and last DVD were free.

You may have noticed I purchased the 2010 Disney collection (800 movies promised).  Why would I do such a thing?  Because of the amazing a) selection b) spelling.

Managed to put Pixar in there, buuuut left the essential 'N' out of Monsters.  Also, who is Trazan?

It's hard to tell but on this part I log 2 misspellings of Nimh, 2 of Heaven, a google search of Dogal is fruitless, I think Pinochio  with 1 C is wrong and my spell checker just confirmed, and I'm docking more points for 2x Jungel.

This one is a mess.

And the real reason I bought this collection, Team America.  If anyone wants an entire season of Street Fighter II, please let me know.

Last one, and truthfully I'm pretty anxious to see what's on it.  

3 comments:

cmblack said...

Whats wrong with Beavis and butthead?

jen w. said...

how much time do you have to load these pictures up, edit them, and post them in their own blog entry? i thought you were ensuring democracy across the world.

Scott said...

SHARKS vs WHALES!!!