Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ten Websites I Check

I spend a lot of time webcamming here, and a lot of time just killing time when not at work (which is almost all the time).  There isn't anywhere to go per say (except a few restaurants, which I'll detail in my next post).  So I've discovered that I enjoy the interesting-ness and laughs generated by the following sites, which I generally check at least weekly.  I've divided them up into HA and OOOH which should give you an idea of which ones are meant to be hilarious and which are... not so much.

HA
www.passiveagressivenotes.com
failblog.org
www.epicfail.com
probablybadnews.com
itmademyday.com
epicwinftw.com

OOOH
www.peopleofwalmart.com
postsecret.blogspot.com
mentalfloss.com
www.theonion.com
fmylife.com

To round it out, I've also managed to read 3 years of  Savage Love columns, no, wait... 5 years.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll either be enthralled or disgusted, but he's good at what he does (advice).

0 comments: